Friday, December 21, 2007

Holi-Dazed

I caught another cold this past weekend and I wound up not going to the Philadelphians social to my disappointment. (I did make to their general meeting the following evening though.) Saw the doctor on Tuesday and I was given some anti-biotics since I hadm't gotten completely over the cold I got from last month. Last night coming home from work I had a anxiety-depressive episode--crazy Christmas traffic--and I guess I was lucky for not saying "To hell with it!" and crashing my car. I've had thoughts of suicide popping in my head but I've resisted actually doing it. I don't know if it's the cold that is messing with my head or I've been getting frayed from the holiday rush. But I'm still here.

BTW I did my last bit of Christmas shopping yesterday morning, so that's one thing to strike off my list.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home