Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Video #57: Clatter Crash Clack



"It's music! Now dance!"

My favorite track by Bjork would have to be "Cvalda," taken from 2000 movie Dancer In The Dark and the album Selmasongs. With Christmas around the corner, this is the type of song that can get me into the holiday spirit without jumping the gun by playing Christmas music too early. This is the scene where Bjork perfoms the song. In it she playing a factory worker going blind and likes to fantasize about movie musicals. This is similar to her 1995 video "It's Oh So Quiet," only somewhat more frantic and over the top. Lars Von Trier directed Dancer In The Dark, and yes, that is Catherine Denevue helping Bjork out on vocals.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I love everything Bjork. She is getting ready to tour Europe I think. I'm dying to see her live. She is really my all time favorite.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such an eclectic artist! Bravo for Bjork!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home