Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Post-Punk reunion show and other stuff

My birthday was this past Thursday and I've been celebrating it in a couple of different ways. This past Saturday I was out at Tritone on South Street in Philly to see Bunnydrums, Bush Tetras, and Certain General perform, with some great vintage post-punk songs spun in between sets. I really enjoyed myself that evening.

Among the stuff I got was a Starbucks card, so over the weekend I treated myself to a couple of peppermint mocha lattes, which had just come out for the holidays. I'm not a big fan of Starbucks but they are quite tasty.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

happy belated birthday gorgeous!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Happy belated Hunny! Health, happiness and many more.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home