Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Activities 2007

This past Sunday the Philadelphians MC celebrated their 33rd anniversary with holding an anniversary lunch at Tarven on Camac from 2 to 4pm,where the various members came in costume. Including myself, which I can done up as a devil, with red glitter horns and a plastic pitchfork. (I don't have any pictures now, but I'll post a couple when I get them.) Then there was the costume bar social at the Bike Stop from 5 to 9pm. I helped out with the bar for the first two hours. The only bad thing happened was that some guy was cruising me and a couple of my club members told me that the guy was bad news, so I was hesitant in going home with him. As the evening wore on he got more aggressive with me and he had to be kicked out of the bar. It turned out that he was pretty drunk. Other than that I had a very good time with my club brothers.

Tonight it was a quiet Halloween. I watched a movie and goofed around on the internet. Played a bit of Siouxsie and the Banshees and that Thee Retrolectro Mix of Madonna's "Die Another Day" (done by Felix Da Housecat).

Now I have to mentally whip myself into shape and do more writing as well as do more housework. I have been slacking lately and I have to force myself to break out of that habit.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. I have had my experiences with drunks, too. They are the worst. Sounds like a fun Halloween despite it all.

Did you listen to "Halloween?"

6:46 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I had a quiet Halloween as well.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home