Friday, October 12, 2007

Back from the dead and Outfest

Sorry for not posting anything in the past couple of weeks and having that strange picture of Britney staring at you when you click on this blog. Some personal shit has been happening and I need to get my act together. Hopefully I'll be more motivated abd starting posting more often in the near future.

Outfest this past Sunday was fun. I took the Septa R5 train from Paoli into Philly and got there at 1:30pm, no worries over parking. It was quite unusually warm for early October, sunny and highs in the 80's! Also spent a couple of hours at the Liberty Bears social at the Bike Stop as well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hi Chris! It was fun. I had a great time and it was so nice meeting you and hanging out. :)

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

into you. You look fabulous.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home