Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Video #56: Love Kylie X4



I am so looking forward to the new Kylie Minogue album X, which will be coming out internationally on November 26. The following clip pretty much shows why I am. Here is Kylie performing "The One" on her television special The Kylie Show, which was aired in Great Britian earlier this month.

"The One" was co-produced by the Freemasons, who has done some great remix work such as Beyonce's "Ring The Alarm" and the Beyonce/Shakira duet "Beautiful Liar." Kylie just radiates sunniness and warmth here. I hope that this will chosen as a future single. It reminds me a bit of Gwen Stefani's "Cool" (which in turn reminds me of New Order).

X won't be released in America until February of next year, so I've order an import copy from Australia. As I've said in a previous post, stupid US label.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

Isn't The One breath taking??? I've heard all the tracks and that is by far my favourite, followed closely by Wow and All I See. They're having a CD release party for it at a local gay club tonight, it should be fun! And have you heard Dannii's rendition of Xanadu!?

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home