Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday Video #13: Rufus New Years Eve



Since New Year's is around the corner, I thought it would be appropriate to show the Gap commerical that Rufus Wainwright did back in 1998, where he performed "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" A full-length rendition of this song can be found on The McGarrigle Christmas Hour CD.

BTW I've been quite busy between prepping for the holidays, getting ready for the Tri-Cen XVIII run and finding a replacement job that I've having been able to do much blogging. Hopefully when things slow down I'll be able to post more. I hope 2007 will be a better year for me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

Happy 2007 - hope the job thing is working out somehow. Maybe this will lead you down an unexpected (and GOOD) new path!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Did you know that when you image google 'west chester queer' - your pic is the only one that appears?

How'd ya' do that?

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home