Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bad news

I originally was going to blog today about the passing of Van Smith, who did the costumes and make-up in John Waters's movies, and who is credited with creating of Divine's look, but I just got some very bad news this afternoon. I don't post much about my day job, becaue I want to keep my blogging and my day job seperate. I just found out that come Janurary most of hours at my current job is going to be cut, which means that I'll be only working one day a week. And there is no way I can make a living on that. So that means that I'm going to have to scramble to find a replacement job. Naturally I'm upset. Right now I don't want to go into detail what happened.

And this happens a week and a half before Christmas. Ain't that a kick in the teeth.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger LSL said...

Hi there, I found you through a comment on Joe.My.God. Just wanted to say that I am out of work right now. I've been looking for a job for six months and haven't found anything. The holidays are hard this year. You're not alone!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

sorry to hear about this. all i have to offer is a virtual hug across the internet and best of luck with finding something new soon!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home