Thursday, November 16, 2006

Philly Leather Weekend Wrap-Up

The Mr. and Ms. Philadelphia Leather Contest this past Saturday was a blast. Great crowd. Ran into a couple of people I haven't seen in years. In my latest PhillyGayCalendar.com column I give a detailed account of what went on.

I had a bit of a cold over the weekend (post-nasal drip and sinus headaches) but I was there for the Philly Leather Weekend activities on Saturday and Sunday like a good little trouper. Tried to get little bits of rest while I could. Fortuneately I had Monday off so I could catch up on that rest.


Congrats to the new Mr. Philly Leather 2007 John Loesch, who's the captain of the Philadelphians MC. I know that he'll make a good titleholder.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, isn't he a handsome thing.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home