Friday, December 08, 2006

Bad

I'm sorry for slacking off on posting here as of late. For the past week I had an ugly fit of depression brought on by among other things holiday season-releated stress. Hopefully I'll pick up on the posts here in the near future.

Been getting some great response to my latest PhillyGayCalendar.com column, which came out several days ago. I talk about the sale of Philly's main gay bar Woody's to the Weiss brothers, who also own Bump and Pure. Judging from the response it seems that several people think that with the leverage that the Weisses have in the Philly gay nightlife scene now, there's going to be a great potential for abuse of power.

BTW a new coffeehouse has just opened in the spot that used to house Millennium Coffee. Brew Ha Ha! is the latest store opening of the Delaware-based chain, which has 14 coffeehouses. It's not as omnipresent as Starbucks, but still with their opening in the spot that used to Millennium some people are going to consider that move as sacrilegious. I'll write more on this later.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on the story!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i am 16 going on 17 and me and my mates think ur music is great u are sooooooooooooooooooo cool

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home