Friday, December 22, 2006

Going through a rough period

Haven't been very inspired to do blogging since I heard last week that my hours have been cut from my day job. Been looking at the want ads and filling out applications. Reading the latest edition of What Color Is Your Parachute? when I'd much rather be reading this instead. Speaking of which, I've also been getting into the Christmas rush with having a few items left to buy as presents. Wanted to check out the latest Dumspta Players show Godsmell this past Wednesday night but I didn't because I needed to save money for obvious reasons. I hope this rough period will pass by quickly and something good comes along.

BTW the latest colum for PhillyGayCalendar is out now, where I talk about the coffeehouses in Philly's gayborhood.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the day job thing. Bastards.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home