Friday, May 19, 2006

Drained

This week I have been feeling pretty drained due to a couple of reasons. My allergies are still acting up; it's been a really bad year for them so far. Plus I've been doing some extra hours at my day job. I sure could use the money but it's been whatever energy I had left went toward my work. So I've let my housework and other projects slide. Hopefully things will return to normal soon.

This past Sunday morning I helped out the Philadelphians with an eye-opener social held at the William Way Center as part of the Bears on Liberty Weekend. Overall it went well. A small crowd trickled in but I think the majority who attended the run decided to opt this out and headed straight to Woody's for brunch instead. After that I stopped over at Giovanni's Room and bought a DVD and went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home