Sunday, April 16, 2006

Constipation (blog, that is)

I know I haven't blogged a lot recently. I didn't have any problems finding material to write about; I've just been reluctant to post them. I guess that having to deal with my state Pennsylvania toying with adding anti-gay marriage language to the state constitution has given me a lot of anxiety, and my dragging my feet on posting about it was my way of trying not to get depressed over that whole mess. Having finally posted about it and gotten it out of the way, I'm quite motivated now, so fuck it. Love, Me.

Last night I had a good night bar-hopping in Philly. Wound up at my usual watering hole, where I ran into a couple of fellow bloggers. Quite a good crowd there. Hate the (45 minute-1 hour)long drive to the city and back, at least those mix tapes and CDs help the time. I hope that I'll be able to make the move to Philly later this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel constipated like that, too. It was nice to run into that night.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home