Tuesday, March 07, 2006

No Lourdes, I'm just passing on my energy

In the new April issue of Out magazine, Madonna says she had some explaining to do when her daughter, Lourdes, asked about that onstage smooch with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

"(Lourdes) is really obsessed with who is gay," Madge explains. "And she even asked, 'Mom, you know they say that you are gay?' And I'm, 'Oh, do they? Why?' And she says, 'Because you kissed Britney Spears.'"

"And I said, 'No, it just means I kissed Britney Spears. I am the mommy pop star and she is the baby pop star. And I am kissing her to pass my energy on to her."

The infamous gay icon goes on saying that her 9-year-old daughter likes to use her gay-dar. "Oh, and the other thing she likes to do when we go out, she says, 'Mom, do you want me to point out who the gay men are?' And I say, 'Okay, but I think I already know.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home