Friday, February 17, 2006

Amazed at respone on Cascada post

Though I do post some music-related stuff on my blog, I consider this to be more of a personal blog as opposed to a music blog. I just write certain artists or songs that I like and/or grab my attention. So I'm quite pleasently surprised by the response I have gotten from that post I wrote about Cascada two weeks ago. Last week I received an e-mail from their management company asking me if they could reprint the text of said article on the Cascada website. I gave them permission to do that; you can see it in the News section of the site. Plus I've also gotten some positive response from Cascada's US label Robbins Entertainment as well; I'll give you more details about that in the future. Thanks for the response guys, I'm flattered!

BTW according to Billboard, Cascada's single "Everytime We Touch" has now risen to #19 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

hey that's awesome! You deserve a big congrats and pat on the back for that!! good for you! :)

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home