Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Year's Day plans and Christmas shopping

Was in Philly last night for the Philadelphians meeting. Main topic for that evening was the Tri-Cen XVII run, which goes on during the New Year's Day weekend. I'm looking forward to this.

Speaking of Philly, I drove by the City Hall building that night and it looks great with its new colorful lighting displays.

Did some of my Christmas shopping in the Wilmington, DE area this afternoon. While I was down there I listened to WMPH 91.7FM, which played dance music, such as the new songs by Madonna, Amber, and the Gorillaz. I wish we had something like this in the Philly area, though you can hear it over the Internet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got the New Madonna CD--it is better than I thought it would be.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home