Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas music part 2

An interesting book on the history of the Irving Berlin song "White Christmas."

Since I mentioned that I did (legally) download some Christmas songs in my last post, here's the list:

The Drifters - "White Christmas"
Death Cab For Cutie - "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"
Jade Starling - "Last Christmas"
Kristine W - "O Holy Night" (Illict and Welcome and Joe mixes)
Kristine W - "Mary Did You Know 2005"
Jimmy Eat World - "Last Christmas"
The Carpenters - "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" (1971 single version)
Mariah Carey - "All I Want For Christmas Is You" (I'm not a Mariah fan but I like the Phil Spector-ness of this)
Reina - "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the KW & Reina songs! Especially the Welcome & Joe mix of OHN. I like the beats better than the Illicit mix, and KW quotes Luke 1: 30-32-A of the Holy Bible in it.

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home