Sunday, December 04, 2005

Getting a few things off my chest

Still haven't been able to successfully shake off this cold this weekend - lots of post-nasal drip down my throat and I pretty much sounded hoarse in the past two to three days. Let's hope it goes away by next weekend.

I'm supposed to drive into Philly for a general meeting with the Philadelphians tomorrow evening, but weather reports has been saying it will start snowing around that time. I hope that it'll hold up until after the meeting gets done. A lot of things will be going on in that meeting, and I don't want to miss any meetings because I'm a pledge and attendence is important.

More on Christmas lights...the Lord & Taylor (former Wanamaker's) on 13th and Market in Philly will be cutting their famous holiday light show to every other hour. A lot of the equipment used for it has gotten old and it was advised to not to use it as much as before.

A few days ago I came across a blog by Dan Renzi, best known as one of the cast members in The Real World: Miami (which BTW was my favorite season of the MTV series). It's called How was your day, Dan? and it's witty and observant, not to mention quite funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

blah. i've been sick all weekend too...

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sad they haven't put some money into to revamp the show. Another Philly tradition allowed to rot on the vine.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home