Sunday, November 20, 2005

Head colds and CD purchases

Don't you just hate it when you come down with a cold? I've seemed to have gotten one this morning; my head feels stuffed up and groggy. Hopefully I'll feel better when I go into Philly tomorrow evening for the next Philadelphians general meeting at the Bike Stop.

I got a couple of gift cards for my birthday; one from Borders, the other from Sam Goody's. So for the past couple of days I've been purchasing some CDs I've been meaning to get for a while:

Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better
Bob Mouid - Body Of Song (Deluxe Edition)
Celia Cruz - 100% Azucar! The Best Of Celia Cruz con la Sonora Matancera
Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor

And yes that makes it the third time I've purchased the latest Madonna album! But I'm enjoying it more every time I play it, so I don't feel any guilt over buying it. The most recent copy I'll be putting into my car stereo. BTW I originally was going to write a review of the album today but I'm not feeling well both physically and mentally right now, so I'll have to put it off until later in the week.

Also visited some people over the weekend. Saw my friend Perry from Wilmingtopn Delaware Saturday night, and I visited my sister Tracy, my brother-in-law Christain, and my two nieces this afternoon, but I keep my distance because of this cold. I hope that it passes soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO how does the new Madonna CD sound?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

hope u are feeling better!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home