Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend vs. birthday

I'm having a weekend that's pretty much low key. Saturday afternoon I was at a little party thrown by my local brunch group. Other than that and working at my job, I pretty much stayed in and took care of another little cold I had.

Since my 40th birthday is coming up on Tuesday, there are going to be a couple of parties for me. Dinner with my family on Tuesday at some restaurant, and Wednesday I'm headed into Philly for some drinks with my friends at the Westbury. So it's probably good to stay in this weekend, so I'll have more energy (and a few more bucks) to celebrate later this week.


In "celebration" of my landmark B-day, I'll be watching this classic episode of one of my favorite TV shows. And All About Eve on DVD as well. And throwing some drama over turning the big four-zero just like Edina and Margo Channing until I get bored. And getting a fire extinguisher for all those candles on my cake. Hee-hee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

I love that Episode of AbFab, I watched on my 40th!

Forty is scary, at first, but guess what, as it moves on you understand that it's just another number -- besides I keep hearing that "50" is the new "30"; if that's so, dude, we are still in our 20's!!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

I meant to say. "I watched IT on my 40th"

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And of course, there is no better way to clebrate your 40th by seeing the Dumpsta's Wed Nite! (shameless plug)

Happy birthday, darling!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home