Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Christmas lights

As much as ecologicially unsound they are (they use up a lot of electricity and energy), Christmas lights at night are one of my favorite things of the upcoming holiday season. Last evening I went to Longwood Gardens with my mom, sister and two nieces to see the special festival displays there. Over 400,000 lights throughout the garden. Plus colored fountains flowing to Christmas music and lots of decorated trees and poinsettias. It's lovely to look at night. Haven't been at Longwood Gardens for ages (places like that usually tend to bore me).

A couple of hours with my nieces (they're in their terrible twos) and I'm ready for a cocktail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can think of other things more impacting on energy than Christmas Lights. They are pretty and help cahse the winter blahs.

A few minutes with a bratty child and I am ready for Vicodan.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home