Thursday, December 22, 2005

Another pre-Christmas night in Philly

Tuesday night I really had a case of the pre-Christmas blahs, but I got through it. So I needed to get into Philly again the following evening. I parked my car around 5:30pm last night and I walked around for quite a bit. This was the first I went on a long invigorating walk in a month, which I haven't before since I had that bad cold. First went up the Avenue of the Arts and the Tower Records on Broad and Chestnut streets. I considered seeing the Christmas light show at Lord & Taylor, but it wouldn't be the same one I've known for years so I passed. So I stopped over at Woody's and Village Coffee House, and then I went to my group therapy. After that I had some more coffee at Last Drop Coffeehouse, and then I went over to Bob and Barbara's to catch the holiday edition of the Dumpsta Players. (Good show; it certainly beats staying at home and watching the holiday episode of Being Bobby Brown!) Said hello to some follow bloggers/MySpace peeps Jimmi, Freddy and Sara. It's good to get out into the city; I really needed it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming out. I get those pre-Holiday blahs, too.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home