Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Night in the City

With the price of gas these days it helps to multi-task when one drives into the city. Needless to say my visit in Philly last night was busy. First I stopped over at the Bike Stop for a half an hour, and then I went to my group therapy, which was a good session. After that I went down to Bob and Barbara's Lounge on South Street for the The Dumpsta Players. I hoping to see Jimmi there, with him being part of that group, but he didn't show up when I was there. Anyhow that was my first time in Bob and Barbara's, which the walls are decorated with lots of Pabst Blue Ribbon memorabilia. The Dumpsta Playas put on an energetic show with "The Dumpta Horror Picture Show", which mixed up urban legends and lip-synching to pop hits of yesterday. I got tired and I left for home a little after midnight. Needless my latest visit to Philly went very well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris! Glad you liked the show! I was feeling a bit down with a stomach bug that night. I will be in October's show. Sorry I missed you!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home