Sunday, September 11, 2005

Summer's ending

I usually consider the weekend following Labor Day as the last weekend of summer, when it is usually very warm and sunny. After that the weather gets cooler. This past Saturday and Sunday turned out to be no exception. Sunny today with a high of 84 degrees F. It would have been a nice day to go up to the Raven in New Hope, PA, and sit by their pool, but I didn't do that because the price of gas has drasticly gone up during the summer (though it's started to go down, thank you, $2.99 per gallon in these parts). Plus I'm planning to go to Philly tomorrow evening for a general meeting of the Philadelphians MC, (which is a leather fraternity I'm an associate member of) as well as going down to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for the Mr. Double L 2005 Contest this Saturday, so I'm trying to save money. I hope that I'll make more money this fall so I don't have to pass up on going to places like the Raven's Pool. Oh well, hopefully it'll still be there next summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nice day by the pool sounds like heaven. I will miss the summer.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home