Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day weekend at the beach

I just came back from spending the weekend at Ocean City, Maryland and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Friday I headed down Delaware State Rt. 1, had lunch at Lori's Cafe in Rehoboth and did a little shopping there (I picked up the new M.I.A. album Arular which I have been meaning to get for a while), then I continued down to Ocean City, where I stayed at my parent's beach house there. That night I stayed in and watched the NBC Hurricane Katrina aid show where Kanye West ripped President Bush a new asshole for not helping the victims fast enough. Saturday night I drove back up to Rehoboth and went to the Double L Bar, which is my favorite bar there. It got packed and I saw a few people from the Philly area. Sunday I basicly stayed around the house, though my parents and I went to Happy Hour at a restaurant in OC called Bull On The Beach. I headed back up home this morning, stopping again in Rehoboth for lunch at S.O.B.'s Deli. Overall I had a good time, though the continuing rising gas prices have really put a crimp in my wallet. ($3.27 per gallon down in Ocean City!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home