Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Some more stuff

American Leatherman 2005 Blackkat recently updated his website, which is called Blackkat's Alley. Among the new stuff in there is his take on Hurricane Katrina and the politics left behind in its wake. There's also his account on the places and events he's been at in the past month, with some good pictures thrown in as well.

BTW this week after much personal debate I finally decided to get iTunes. I don't have an iPod but I have noticed that iTunes has some great tracks I can't find anywhere else, such as the Rufus Wainwright live EP Alright, Already (Live In Montreal), which I'm going to get later this week. Mostly I'm planning to burn them to play on my CD player. Tonight I downloaded my first track from iTunes, which was Armand Van Helden's "Into Your Eyes," which I believe samples a track from Duran Duran guitarist Andy Taylor's first solo album. It sounds fierce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home