Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Treats 2005


Here's another photo of me taken at the Stuyvesant Church in St. Mark's of the Bowery in New York City back on September 30, 2001.

Speaking of photos, the Philadelphians MC has posted some photos of their OktoberFIST social earlier this month on their website. My fellow pledge Marc took them.

As for musical treats, Amber has been doing some remixes for her upcoming single "Just Like That" (which BTW is my favorite track from her My Kind Of World album), including one by Jason Nevins which has been starting to hit various dance outlets. You can hear the radio edit of that great mix here at her MySpace page.

I also recently set up a page at MySpace.com as well. It's up but I'm still working on it.

Anyhow, Happy Halloween, and don't stay up too late waiting for the Great Pumpkin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home