Friday, October 21, 2005

Dumpsta Players night

Had a good time in Philly Wednesday night. Went to group therapy and it was busy. It's good to go there once in a while and vent.

After that I went to see the Dumpsta Players. Funny that I said in my last post that I was going to cut back on the pop culture stuff on this blog and then I go see a troupe that skewers that very same thing. Anyhow the night's theme was Octoberfist IV, which took aim at European pop music. It was enjoyable, like seeing the Eurovision Song Contest on acid. Talked with Jimmi for a while; he came in dressed as a Valkyrie goddess with the horn hat, which was done for the show. Heard that this was going to be Freddy's last performance with the DP's. Sorry to hear about that; I wish that I had a word or two with him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it out and glad you had a good time!! :-)

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home