Sunday, October 23, 2005

Long drives in my car

When I go into Philadelphia it usually takes about 45 minutes to an hour drive between there and where I currently live (West Chester) each way. Playing some mix-tapes or CDs usually helps pass the time driving. I have more friends that live in Philly than where I live, so I find myself driving to the city and back quite a bit. I guess it would make more sense to move into Philly, but right now my finances are tight so I have to stay where I am at. I wouldn't have to spend so much on gas driving when I move to Philly, but then that extra money would be going towards rent. So it's always something.

Anyhow I was in Philly (third time this week) Saturday night. It was raining when I drove in and I noticed that I might have to replace my windshield wipers. Got into Center City at 8pm and saw my fellow pledges and friends Marc and Ron. We've been getting to know each other better; going through the same pledge experience with the Philadelphians has helped us bond. Went out to Bike Stop around 11pm and stayed there for two hours. There was a pretty good crowd tonight, not really too big. Then I drove home; it had stopped raining by then. Overall I'd say that I had a great time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss those rides in the rain. :-) Listening to "Never Let Me Down Again."

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home