Friday, September 30, 2005

Will & Grace

Last night I watched the season premiere of Will & Grace, which was broadcast live. It was better than I thought it would be, since I thought that the last season ended on a really silly note with Karen Walker's husband turning out not be dead. (It least they didn't do a Dallas where Karen wakes up and finds out that it was all a dream.) Some really funny one-liners on that show, such as where Grace contemplates having an affair with a married man: "I'm not even think about it. I'm just going to close my eyes and do what I want. Oh--hey, hello, I'm George Bush!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

I don't know which broadcast you saw, but I saw the West Coast one... Grace and Jack were cracking up on the couch and then later when Jack had that fake eyebrow drawn on, everyone was holding in their giggles, it was too fun!

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home