Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Things coming this weekend

Monday I went to the Philadelphians general meeting at the Bike Stop, where I was given my pledge pin and badge. I was to get a pledge book as well but the group made some last-minute changes to it, so I'm going to get that at the next meeting, which is next week. Needless I'm excited about the whole process. I hope that I'll do well for the next six months. I know people are rooting for me.

A couple items of interest this weekend...up in New York the Eagle will be holding its Mr. Eagle NYC 2006 contest on Friday September 30 at 10pm EST. I wish I could be there since I always enjoy a good leather contest, but I have to work that Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, so I can't go. But people I know will be there so I hope that they'll have a good time.

But I will be at the Chester County Pridefest in Phoenixville, PA this Sunday October 2. This will be its the fourth year it's been running and the second in it current location. (The first two CC Pridefests were held in West Chester.) This is always a good warm-up for the OUTfest block party in Philly, which happens the following Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

oh the Eagle... i remember going there the first time i was in new york, and attended their foot friends night... sigh... good times, good times... :)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home