Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween 2008 photos




I'd have to say that Halloween 2008 was a disappointment. I went to a costume party on the Saturday before Halloween in Aston, PA as Indiana Jones and had a fun time there. Above are three photos from that party.

My original plans for Halloween night was to go the Bike Stop in Philadelphia for the Philadelphian's MC bar costume social working the same outfit, but unfortunately I came down with a head cold the night before. Considering that I had to be at my day job early Saturday morning, staying up late with a cold the night before wouldn't be a wise thing. So I stayed home and listened to "Land Of The Lost," Robert Drake's monthly New Wave radio show on WXPN instead.

Fortunately the rest of the weekend was better. I'll blog more about it later...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are handy with that whip!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home