Thursday, October 16, 2008

What I did at OUTFest 2008

Again I'm playing catch-up with my blogging. Meant to write earlier this week but I had several things I needed to do before.
I was at the OUTFest block party in Philly this past Sunday and I had a pretty good time. The weather very warm that day. Saw the Dumpsta Players perform on the stage and they were very enjoyable with their riffing on pop culture. The Divine Ms. Jimmi was working a roach print dress (which was made by Brad Stewart, a/k/a Gidget Gein, who passed away last week from a drug overdose) as she lip-synched to the Joan Jett cover of AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds." (The Dumpstas also performed at Fluid last night--heard that was a good show as well--but unfortunately I couldn't make to that one.)
The main floor of the Bike Stop was pretty packed that evening as members of the Philadelphians MC were selling pints of beer from a keg. Good crowd. I wound up stripping down to a black jockstrap and I got quite a few compliments. I've been wearing jockstraps more often when I go to leather events, but I'll tell you more of that some other time. ;-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home