Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Over A Month

I know it's been over a month since I last blogged, sorry it's taken so long. It's not like I couldn't find anything to write about. Either I have been busy with different things or I had something going on in my head but I couldn't concentrate or having a serious bout of depression.

Over Labor Day weekend I went camping with the Philadelphians at the Olympia run. I should have some photos posted up here later this month.

This past Saturday evening I went down to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware to watch the Mr. Double L Leather Contest. Five contestants competed for the title. The bar was crowded, but I had a great time.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll write more about what happened over the summer.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been so busy lately too with personal things.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home