Friday, August 10, 2007

Second Anniversary

Didn't think of this until now, but it was two years ago today that I did my first blog post. I admit that there has been a dry spell here in the past few months but hopefully that's past now and I'll be posting more stuff here now. I want to write more music stuff. I want to uise my blogging as an opprotunity for getting out and exploring the world some more. I want to get a digital camera to take more pictures (I've used those disposable digital cameras from CVS in the past). I want blah blah blah. Anyway hope that you'll stick around in the future, I've got more and better stuff on the way.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog-Day!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

happy happy anniversary!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home