Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blogroll

I recently decided to change my blogroll by cancelling a couple of links that don't work anymore and adding a couple of new blog links to it. Just added are XO's Middle Eight, which is a music blog, and Pax Romano's Ramblings.

I'm also considering putting the links to the blogs in one section, and the links to the regular websites in another. Right now they're both on the same blogroll. Would it be better if they're in separate "Blogs" and "Other Links" listings?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Thanks for the link!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Cat urine smell said...

I can't see a blogroll at the side of this post, is it a home page only feature?

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Kara Kitchen said...

Great bloog I enjoyed reading

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home