Thursday, August 10, 2006

One year anniversary

It was one year ago today that I started this blog. So far it's been an interesting journey keeping up with this. Meeting people that I wouldn't have met otherwise if I hadn't been doing this. Getting opprotunities to write elsewhere (and getting paid) because people like what I wrote. Realizing that I can be a good writer around the time I published a long review of Madonna's Confessions on a Dancefloor album back in November. Getting to write about and interview musicians and artists I like and spreading the word on their work.

I have some big plans for this blog in the next couple of months to get a bigger readership. Will let you know when they happen.

I simply want to thank all the people who took the time to read this blog and to leave comments. I appreciate that your taking the time to enjoy what I've written.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversery! I was looking for you the other night when I was in the Bike Stop and the Philadelphians were there.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home