Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mix CD's and Group Therapy

I enjoy making mix-tapes and CD's. Yesterday I finished making a mix CD called Retro-Clash. It's a compilation of remixes of 80's new wave songs as well as some new-wave-sounding Electroclash tunes. I figured it would sound good when I go down to the shore for Labor Day weekend.

There's a website that devoted to making mix-tapes and CD's called Art Of The Mix. You can check out the tracklistings of the mixes that are submitted. You can check it out at www.artofthemix.org.

Also yesterday I went to group therapy in Philadelphia. I had a good session. It's good to vent out about what's bugging you. I enjoy going into Philly. I feel more alive there then where I'm living now. I hope that I'll be able to move there soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! I wanna copy!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home