Tuesday, August 16, 2005

None of my birthdays were as bad as this

Today Madonna had a horse riding accident outside her London home. She had to go to the hospital with three cracked ribs, a broken collarbone and a broken hand. And this happened on her 47th birthday no less.

I've had a couple of rough birthdays in the past (I remember one where I was being beaten up by a couple of mean kids back in high school and I didn't get any help from the teachers), but they weren't bad as this. As the saying goes, things could have been worse. (She could have ended up like Christopher Reeve.)

I don't know if this means that the release date of her latest album Confessions On A Dancefloor will be pushed back. It is currently supposed to be released on November 15, which is my own birthday ironically enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home