Friday, June 12, 2009

Paralyzed

I want to apoligize again for not keeping up with this blog and having you look at that picture of a haggard Madonna when you click onto here. It's not that there weren't things to blog about, I just was motivated to write it down. I can guess it's the depression or bad time management issues. Telling myself to just snap out of it doesn't always work. Just trying to motivate myself to do find an extra job or clean up my space can take some mental effort, but somehow I manage.

Anyway with June being Gay Pride Month, I do have some stuff I want to put up and some events I want to cover. This past Christmas I got a real digital camera, so I don't need to buy a CVS disposable camera anymore when I need to take photos (but those can take some good pictures if you know how to work it) for this blog.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home