Friday, February 15, 2008

Procrasination/Depression

Yes I know that I haven't posted anything here in the past couple of weeks. I guess I haven't been feeling inspired right now to write even though there are thing worth posting about. I'm going through a big depression spell for the past few months and it has really affected my writing output. I'm not sure why. Maybe if I just post anything maybe it'll help me with getting over that bump.

Will post some more later tonight.

Does anyone else go through dry spells with their blogs as well?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Topher said...

It happens, though before writing when I'm down has helped. Just letting things out rather than bottling it all in. It could take a toll unless you have someone to talk to at least.

I'm going through a really funky stage too. I think it being winter might play a role in it, not really sure.

Take care.. Hugs

5:37 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Of course, we all do. Just fill your blog with the mundane (something I do all of the time), it helps, really it does!

Sadly, my life has gone from dull to depressing (a relative is ill) so I find the blog is sort of good medicine for my sanity.

Hang in there!

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cool. I have had a bitch of a Winter Blues myself this year, too. Don't feel bad about it.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home