Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dreams of unfinished school projects

Did you ever dream that you found yourself back in high school or college, and you found out that you were supposed to turn in a project or paper and you have been putting it off? And now you realize that you might have enough time to complete it? I had that dream last night. I guess I feel that I have a lot of unfinished business with my life. Or maybe I need to go take some night school courses or something like that--just as long as I don't have to return to my high school to take them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

i've often fantasized of doing high school over again, but with the knowledge that i have now , of course.... oh the guys i woud be hitting on!!!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have dreams similar--just little hits of panic.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home