Tuesday, June 03, 2008

How I kicked off June

I spent this past Saturday and Sunday in Asbury Park NJ kicking off Gay Pride Month. Saturday I was at the NJ FOREPLAY block party, which was in front of the Cruisin/Circuit gay club. I had a good time even though it did rain for about ten minutes around 4pm, but that quickly passed over. A nice trail run for Folsom Street East in NYC later this month. Sunday was the New Jersey Gay Pride Parade. Watched the parade go by, it was about only half an hour long. Good turnout--I heard that 15,000 turned up at the festival. Very sunny and hot. Ran into a few people from Philly. Over all I had a good time. Next up: Philly Gay Pride this coming Sunday!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home