Friday, March 23, 2007

No More Disco Parties For America?

This week the 2007 Winter Music Conference is happening in Miami, Florida. Since it one of the biggest dance conferences in the world, I thought it would be appropriate to show my latest PhillyGayCalendar.com column, which discusses the state of dance music in America (and Philly too, since my column is supposed to take a gay local spin on things). The inspiration for the article's title come about when I came about Moby's blogging about how his US label wasn't going to domestically release his latest CD compilation of his remixes (Go: The Very Best Of Moby: Remixed) and he said: "Sorry, North America. I guess the man doesn't want you to have a disco party." Sometimes I feel that it's the same way in the US as well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home