Sunday, March 11, 2007

Baltimore 2007

This past Saturday night and Sunday morning was basicly a repeat of the trip I took down to Baltimore this time last year--Philadelphians's joint bar night at the Baltimore Eagle with follow club C.O.M.M.A.N.D. MC, and Sunday Brunch at Leon's/Tyson Place. This time I drove into Philly right after I worked Saturday morning, where I was picked theme up by a couple of fellow Philadelphians for the drive down I-95 to Baltimore with lots of music being played on the car stereo. The Eagle wasn't as crowded as the last time I was there, but still had a good time and the two clubs did raise some money. Nice brunch at Tyson's but this time there was no stopping at the nearby Lambda Rising bookstore afterwards (if we had stopped in there I probably would have picked this up--do I sound like a tourist or what?). Then it was time to home again; another too-short visit in Charm City.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Lambda Rising

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home