Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ms. and Mr. World Leather


This past weekend the Ms. and Mr. World Leather 2006 contest was held in Philadelphia. It's been the first international leather contest held in the city since it hosted the International Ms. Leather Contest back in 1996. Unfortuneately for me, my allergies were acting up that weekend so I had to miss out on the activities on Friday and Saturday. But I did get myself together on Sunday, drank a couple of Sugar-free Red Bulls (they help perk me up from my allergy haze), and went into town to drop by the Bike Stop where they were holding the Champagne Victory Toast Celebration for the winners. The title for Ms. World has been going for a few years, and this is the first year for the new Mr. World Leather title. The main floor of the bar was crowded for a Sunday evening, with the usual karoke sing-alongs going on that time of evening. I was there for a couple of hours and I had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home